For our Client, a medical company, we are currently looking for ITC Team Lead to join the new GBS in Warsaw.
- managing ITC team: direct supervision in all aspects of their daily work, recruitment, training, performance evaluation and job development.
- developing Standard Operating Procedures,
- partnering with internal customers and sub-system owners to enhance the integrity, the timing of collections and to support the sales process to ensure all revenue-related transactions are being properly recorded,
- identifying and implementing process enhancements and performance improvements,
- coordinating the resolution of open issues and other financial situations on customer’s accounts,
- ensuring timely and accurate Cash Application process and timely collection of outstanding debt and refunding of credit balances,
- management of Accounts Receivables Credit Risk by closely monitoring customer accounts,
- providing regular performance metrics and SLA reporting,
- ensuring SOX Controls and Compliance with guidelines and policies.
- strong background and knowledge of ITC process,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- experience in leading/supervising team,
- strong problem-solving competencies,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- pension plan.