Technology Strategy Consultant – IT Value
What will you do?
- Drive and develop technology vision, innovation, expertise, and thought leadership
- Cooperate with the Business, IT, Finance, Procurement and HR to drill down and optimize IT spend
- Leverage your IT and Finance acumen, and knowledge of IT domains’ experts to calculate business cases and support IT budgeting
- Support internal Business Development activities by conducting industry and company specific research and contribute to the development of proposal presentations
- Conduct IT value assessments and define IT spend improvement initiatives
- Prepare and conduct negotiations with IT vendors (SW, HW, platforms, managed services)
- Apply Zero-Based Budgeting methodology in clients’ IT domain (ZBIT)
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Work with client teams through conducting interviews, workshops, discussing findings and recommendations
- Assist our clients in creating and implementing visions, strategies and roadmaps in the business and technology domains that address the challenges and opportunities of new business models leveraging technology
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in Computer Science, Quantitative Methods in Economics, Electronic Engineering, Operations Research or similar)
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point and preferably also in a data analysis tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar
- IT Finance and/or IT procurement background
- Experience and desire to continue working in international, competitive & challenging environments
- Excellent analytic and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (especially German) would be strong asset
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.