Network Telco Cloud Manager
What will you do?
- Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops
- You will propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing platforms against industry benchmarks
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- You will engage all the stakeholders as a virtual team (Customer, Development and Accounts team, Product manager, Operations) for sales origination, solutioning and delivery
- You will be responsible for Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the Comms & Media practice
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
What are we looking for?
- Engineer degree preferable, MBA degree is encouraged
- Candidate should have 10 - 15 years’ experience in working directly operator and/or vendor side or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Telecom networks process experience in either of network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments for B2B & B2C business
- Good knowledge and experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases in the network planning, operations, deployments areas
- Direct onsite experience (i.e. experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Please note we are looking for client facing soft skills and will not give weightage to electronic interactions
- Good understanding of network generations, architecture and 3GPP/ETSI/O-RAN specifications
- Understanding of CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM or similar is good to have. eTOM certification is highly desirable
- Familiar with GSMA
- Good understanding of 5G / Multi Edge Computing use cases, Technical requirements, High level architecture
- Working knowledge of one or more areas: O-RAN, 5G, NFV (e.g., Openstack), SDN, SD-WAN, Telco Cloud technologies (e.g., Kubernetes), ONAP, Slicing Orchestrator
- Solutioning experience in cloud area on Microsoft, AWS or Google Cloud Platform would be beneficial
- Understanding of telecom cloud ecosystem
- Strong analytical, problem-solving communication skills
- Exposure to global clients is preferred
- Ability to handle teams and lead them for project delivery
- Preferable working knowledge of RPA / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Scripting understanding: NETCONF/YANG, YAML, JSON, TOSCA, OSM is nice to have
- Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.