AI Conversational Design Expert
Accenture Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world
What will you do?
We decode the new, business executives need to re-think their marketing, sales and customer service strategies to improve the customer and partner experience. Using the right mix of technologies, we help them to optimize processes and operations and unleash new levels of connectivity, engagement and relevance.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering
- 2+ years of experience within Consulting or premium international firms
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst / Consultant / Manager position
- Proven experience and knowledge on the most used conversational AI tools (eg IBM/ Watson; Microsoft / Luis; Google / Dialogflow; AWS / Amazon Lex; SFDC / Einstein; SAP / SAP conversational AI)
- Proven experience and knowledge on customer journey design and analytics, to measure the effectiveness of the design/implemented customer journey
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proven experience and knowledge of UI/UX, with the ability to develop wireframing prototyping
- Capacity to develop a POC on conversational Design/chatbot to show the value to the customer
- Proven experience of Agile methodology, having participated in developments projects
- Capacity to analyze E2E business flow
- Ability to gather and collet requirements from end users in order to build up the to be target model/customer collect
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.