Healthcare Insurance Analyst / Consultant
What will you do?
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Health Insurance experience (from business, implementation or consulting side)
- Experience in such areas as: Business Process Optimization, Fraud detection, Data analytics, Management of medical service providers network, IT systems implementation, Digital solutions, Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of Insurance Software and Core Platforms like Guidewire, DuckCreek, Salesforce / Vlocity, TIA, Prophet is an advantage
- Relevant experience in Health Insurance (group, individual): Underwriting, Price Strategy & Optimization, Management the network of medical service providers, Product strategy & development, Claims Management, Migration Strategy & implementation
- Professional certifications like PRINCE2, PMP, Professional Scrum Master, Agile Project Management, AgileBA are an advantage
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.