Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant – Credits
What will you do?
- Advising Banking carriers on payments, operating model design and business process optimization
- Helping shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the Banking world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 3+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Hands-on experience working within Credits area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background
- Delivery experience in Core Banking/ Credits systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models, processes design and business requirements gathering and management
- Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Credit space
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (operations, technology, front office, contact center, mobile and eBanking, Branch banking & Back office operations)
- Project Management exposure: Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Preferred background: Retail or Corporate banking experience
- Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
- Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation) will be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good project experience and understanding of at least one key Credit areas: Credit Risk, Credit processes – commercial (preferable) or/and retail, Credit solution (e.g. LoanIQ), Regulations (e.g. AnaCredit) ,Open Banking and API-based offerings
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.