Senior FX IT Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? Do you want to create systems successfully working on the biggest market in the world?
We're looking for software engineer to:
• work with business requirements and design and develop robust technical solutions
• be part of supportive and experienced team located in Wroclaw and Zurich working in agile environment
• accomplish close partnership with business in small multidisciplinary teams focused on delivering solutions which provide real business outcomes
• help with the next step of journey in moving systems to the cloud
You’ll be working as a part of a team in Wroclaw which is part of FX Orders team located in Poland and Switzerland. Team works on FX client order management systems for Agency and Principal Businesses, FX regulatory reporting and shared services used globally by FX IT teams. To deliver best business outcome team works close with business stakeholders, product managers and FX Front Office IT.
• experienced Java developer
• focusing on non-functional requirements
• experienced in working with distributed systems
• experienced in technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Kafka, JMS, Docker
• experienced in working with relational databases
• experienced in working with a cloud a plus
• experienced in FX domain background a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."