In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Transition Business Analyst will be part of Transition Management Office (TMO).
The Transition Business Analyst role is primarily focused on knowledge and technical aspects of processes to be transitioned and is acting as process Subject Matter Expert.
As Transition Business Analyst you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the transition, in support of Transition Manager, for the given stream and OpCo as well as contributing to overall transition benefits realization.
With your knowledge and experience you will play key role during Solution Identification, Knowledge Transfer and Ramp Up ensuring close collaboration and communication with other TMO members, KT Team, OpCos and SHARP-X Team.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing Transition Solution Identification (SOL ID) and report out findings from the SOL ID taking into consideration scope of transformation programme, scope unification and other initiatives
- Validating FTE`s during Transition SOL ID phase, align with OpCo and business case assumptions
- Preparing AS IS and TO BE process maps for the processes in scope
- Address gaps between AS IS and TO BE processes according to Global Standards and coordinate process redesign if needed
- Defining required IT system access for the new processes in scope and validate the needs with HGSS existing roles
- Reviewing and approve SOPs for the processes in scope created by KT team; if necessary create new SOPs or coordinate creation as relevant
- Supporting TM with preparation of the Detailed Knowledge Transfer and Ramp Up Plan considering SHARP-X deployment schedule
- Supporting TM in analysing and reporting performance of the KT Team during KT and Ramp Up
- Supporting and reporting to TM issues and risk that surface during transition journey
- Providing input and support regarding Tollgates, Weekly Status and other ad hoc requests
- Identify the training needs as result of Sol Id and together with Transition Manager plan the training to the End Users
- Validate As-Is and To-Be SLAs / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs/PPIs), Analyse performance during Ramp Up and propose corrective actions
- Together with Transition Manager, capture lessons learned and best practices from each OpCo assigned, and integrate them into future Impact resolution / improvement roadmaps
- Adequate hand over to Business as Usual (BAU) after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Any other task assigned by TL within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Accounting
- At least 4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BPO environment
- A least 2-3 years of experience in RtR. Preferred operational experiences in RtR domains as Financial Accounting, Period End Closing, Tax and Treasury, Statutory Tax.
- Understanding and knowledge of RtR Global Standards, like Design Book, templates and procedures
- Expertise in one of the RtR transactional process
- Ability to understand E2E process including interactions and implications with other streams
- Strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation, strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- Transition methodology knowledge and experience
- Project certifications (PMI, PRINCE2 or other)
- Contribution to process improvement/standardization project as a project member
- Other European language is a plus
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer