PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us? Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
We are currently recruiting for the Risk Assurance team, which supports companies in the field of internal audit, business process optimization, internal control and risk management, including IT risk. We are looking for candidates for the position:
Senior Associate in IT Audit Team (IT/Systems Auditor)
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT assurance engagements for our clients;
- Act as a team lead - coach and supervise consultants and interns during the audit engagements;
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of IT controls within change management, access management, computer operations areas;
- Review IT policies and procedures applied by our clients to assess its compliance with good practices;
- Identify and communicate audit findings to management and clients;
- Help identify control and process improvement opportunities for our clients;
- Be engaged in third party assurance engagements (SOC1, SOC2) as well as in pre- and post-implementation reviews of IT systems.
- A minimum 3 years of professional experience in any of the following areas: internal or external audit, IT audit, IT attestation, IT risk assessment, IT SOX management testing;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from and accredited college/university;
- Strong understanding of IT environment;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to write reports at a publication quality level in order to communicate audit findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team;
- Experience in project management and leading a small team;
- Relevant professional certification (CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001LA, PRINCE2) or experience with large ERP (eg. SAP, Oracle) would be considered an asset.
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work on a very diverse projects, with a team providing services to reputable international clients in Poland and abroad;
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience and learn from the best;
- Ability to develop skills and gain practical experience in a very wide range, from IT audit and management, to IT implementation and business operational and strategic consulting;
- Great atmosphere at work;
- Top class trainings, tailored to your needs;
- Competitive remuneration with private medical care for the employee and members of the immediate family;
- Points to be used for sports card, cinema tickets, restaurant voucher, shopping vouchers and many more;
- Employee volunteering program;
- Flexible work solutions.