Financial Crime Prevention - Risk Assessment Specialist
Compliance, Quantitative Analysis, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have background in financial crime prevention and analytics capable of undertaking a demanding role that entails a focus on both strategic thinking and execution? Do you enjoy transforming complex data into a story that brings new information and convinces people to take actions? Do you want to build and assess the comprehensive landscape of the financial crime risks across whole the Bank?
We're looking for someone like that to:
Proactively take a part in the Risk Assessment process of the financial crime including: AML, Sanctions, Fraud, and Anti-Bribery & Corruption by:
• gathering and analyzing data across the Bank, IT systems and external sources to build a consolidated view on firm-wide risk profile
• maintaining and improving Risk Assessment methodology
• designing and developing independent reports and tools which support Risk Assessment process,
• delivering presentations and communicating effectively to the senior stakeholders about the findings of the Risk Assessment analysis
• establishing relationships and actively collaborating with other teams and Subject Matter Experts to identify relevant risk areas and properly measure level of risk
You will be working in the Global Risk Assessments and Analytics team within global Financial Crime Prevention function. We work as a gatekeeper in preventing money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions and corruption risks for the bank. Our role is to perform group level risk assessments, evaluate money laundering risks using data analytics, and carry out systematic data mining exercises on a client and transactions level. You will be working in our Team in Krakow.
• a university degree, preferred in quantitative discipline
• at least 2-5 years of hands on experience in financial crime prevention role,(with focus on any risk assessment processes preferred)
• advanced knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of any data analytical/reporting packages like R, Tableau is an advantage
• good communication and presentation skills
• fluent English skills (oral & written),
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) / Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) / Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a plus
• detail-oriented person, self-organized with the ability to multi-task
• an analytic thinker, who like playing with/analyzing the big data sets and take meaningful conclusions
• team player with ability to make things happen and stick with an individual task
• able to interact well with all levels of employees within a global organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."