HRIT Software Engineer/Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for developers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for HR system solutions
• work with SaaS vendors/in-house solutions on implementations/integrations/upgrade releases
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of Software Development life cycle
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the HRIT team in Krakow, Poland. We provide a collaborative community. As a software engineer/developer, you’ll play an important role in working with your whole team on timely delivery of HRIT projects. You may also be a scrum master.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs.
• highly experienced in Full stack technologies and .NET
• experience in building API, system integration and continuous Integration (GitHub, GitLab, TeamCity, Automated Unit Testing)
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
• strong agile methodology as part of a scrum team
• preferable that you have experience with HR systems or HR data
• bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent work experience preferably with a focus in HRIT applications/solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."