Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Senior RtR Accountant | Cracow
Senior RtR Accountant | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of Role:
Acts as Senior Specialist in Accounting Support Headquarter team with primary responsibility for US GAAP reporting, for Headquarter Amway entities. Working closely with Global Reporting team, GBS finance teams, auditors and other stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate financial statements packages submission.
What you’ll do:
- Transactional GL accounting, e.g. accruals, journal preparation
- Monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly balance sheet and income statement review preparation and presentation
- External and internal audits support
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas
- Other team members support in day to day activities
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in accountancy/finance
- Fluent English language skills required
- University degree required in Finance or Accounting (Bachelor level as a minimum)
- Working understanding of US GAAP
- Experience in end-to-end accounting process
- Experience with ERP accounting systems – EBS Oracle is preferable
- Sound practical knowledge of MS office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Service oriented and professional working approach
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team in matrix organization
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business
- Process excellence approach
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."