Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide – in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple – ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon’s customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The Pricing Insight Analyst role is to understand market, customer and internal data and combine this to insights to understand pricing trends for Europe region and International and evaluate the pricing related activities to support the decisions of the Pricing Managers in Europe and across International with sufficient insights.
How you will make a difference:
- Runs price analytics in the given framework and ensures sufficient communication towards respective stakeholders
- Analyses both sell-in and sell-out price trends across channels.
Runs analytics to identify deviators from the pricing rules and floor prices
- Runs analytics about potential parallel trade risks (coverage factor, trend exceptions, etc.)
- Runs pricing impact reporting
- Runs analytics on promotion reporting
- Supports the analytics for the OH reference pricing system
- Transparent and on-time Price analytics for Europe and for other Regions
Quick reaction time to ad-hoc requests
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms and solutions
- Be part of IT Commercial IT team holding projects and programs on global scale
- Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment
- Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
- Possibility to influence the design of the solution responding to business needs to enhance customer experience
- Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
- Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, commute allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
- Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
- Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
- Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with many facilities inside
Skills for success:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced in working in analytics function, strong ability in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a great variety of people
- High level understanding of IT reporting systems
- Background in financial analysis
- Analytical skills: research, forecasting, data mining and presentation, database management and reporting;
- High proficiency with Excel databases (pivots, business and data analytics), knowledge of other software (PowerBI, Tableau) beneficial
- Outstanding communication skills both internally as well as externally
- Fluency in English is mandatory and another European language is a plus