Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise (CoE) which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: Drive Controlling & Planning standardization. To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven Controlling & Planning PMO Support with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Reporting to the Functional Controlling Process Lead, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to assist business leaders and stakeholders, helping to evaluate the impact of major decisions.
- Responsibility for financial tracking of services and changes, organizational and administrative tasks related to the service and cost schedule.
- Supporting the update of the Service Costs/Service Schedules/documentation and the monthly reporting.
- Following up on open actions, communicate across Functions and topics to gather information and update slides and presentations.
- Supporting the repository of information and contacts on the SharePoint by keeping information up to date and managing access requests.
- Organization of meetings and support during calls with Minutes of the Meeting and Action recording.
- Other ad-hoc communication and support to the PMO team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels.
- Prior experience with the Jewel Project will be additional asset but not obligatory.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks; demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Fluency in English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: