For our client from an international and dynamically developing company, we are looking for person who wants to broaden skills in accounting and uses Slovak.
- accounting invoices from suppliers and preparing payments,
- collaboration with the purchasing department,
- contact with suppliers (monitoring payment dates, reconciling balances, explaining discrepancies),
- preparation of documentation and reports to control,
- taking care of the completeness of invoices and their flow in accordance with the company's policy,
- archiving of documents,
- support in the migration process and other activities.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- first experience in finance or accounting,
- good Slovak (min. B2) and good English (min. B2) skills,
- focused on development and the desire to learn preferably,
- analytical and problem-solving approach,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- professional development in international environmental,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- an interesting career path in an organization with a stable position,
- attractive remuneration and additional benefits (e.g. private medical care, languages courses).