Citibank Europe provides services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Citi Solutions Center Poland employs over 4400 highly qualified staff in two locations: Warsaw and Olsztyn. Currently we provide services to over 96 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
This 11 week Program includes on the desk training, informative speaker series as well as numerous networking opportunities. Throughout the program, Summer Analysts receive practical knowledge and valuable experience of working in multicultural organization. We start at the beginning of July with 1 day onboarding and integration.
Your time here will look something like this...
The program embraces modern learning practices and is based around a winning combination of: Business-simulations, Team-based challenges and projects to reinforce new skills, Self-directed study with access to industry leading materials
During the Internship you will be exposed to a variety of tasks to help you understand the business and to build your portfolio of financial and business skills. You will have a chance to work with data management, forex settlement chains and markets, new banking products, automation and many other.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are available for full-time during the summer time
- You are at least a second year student by June 2021; fields of study: Economics/Finance/ Banking/ Quantitative Methods/ Mathematics /Econometrics or related
- You have very good command of English (Minimum B2 level)
- You possess solid analytical abilities and are able to work under pressure on multiple tasks.
- You have a strong academic record, you are proactive and self-motivated individual, willing to take responsibility, enjoy new challenges and adapt to change
- You thrive in a team environment, able to cooperate with others to achieve our goals
- You are willing to learn and develop
What can you expect from the program…
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience (Citi Solutions Center Poland provides services to 90 countries speaking 29 languages)
- We will help you develop yourself
- Constant support from your assigned buddy
- Contract of employment - competitive monthly salary
- Attractive benefits, including health care
- Possibility to continue career with Citi after the program
Please remember to include a CV in English. Apply now!
Deadline for submitting applications – 31/03/2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.