In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
HEINEKEN has an ambition to implement a BlackLine cloud solution to adapt current Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations process to the new company’s technological landscape (Central Finance) and to further improve and optimize the reconciliation process.
Global Implementer will be responsible for the design and deployment of a new solution to all the Operating companies in scope.
Job location: Kraków
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing BlackLine cloud solution following the Industrialized Deployment planning and Toll Gate approach.
- Leading and executing preparation activities with HGSS and OpCo.
- Participating in the enhancement of BSAR process design according to the new system features.
- Ensuring alignment of the new process design with control requirements and KPIs/PPIs calculations
- Creating and maintaining the deployment documentation.
- Ensuring tool configuration and functionalities are set up according to the design.
- Organizing and executing training to End users and Key users.
- Creating / updating training materials whenever needed.
- Organizing and coordinating User Acceptance Tests with End users and Key users.
- Creating / updating test scripts whenever needed.
- Investigating and reporting any system issues to BlackLine organization or Internal IT, follow –up and test the solution.
- Providing day to day support to End users, answering the questions and helping in finding the solutions for reported issues.
- Maintaining system until Business as Usual (BAU) support is established. Transfering knowledge to BAU organization and collaborate with Global Key user(s).
- And any other ad-hoc task assigned by TL within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have excellent understanding of end-to-end BSAR process
- You have knowledge within SAP RtR Finance processes and data reconciliation
- You are self-learner and you have explorer mind-set
- You are passionate about quality and details
- You are proactive and solution oriented
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have change management and stakeholder management experience
- You are advanced in MS Power Point
- Your English language skills are on a fluent level
Nice to have:
- Experience with implementation of BSAR BlackLine Cloud solution
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer