Supply Chain & Operations is currently undergoing a radical restructuring process to meet the requirements of performance improvement in the changing world where there is a growing demand for balancing agility and responsiveness while reducing costs and increasing the cash. Today's supply chains are a source of strategic competitive advantage, leading companies invest in adequate operational models in order to get the full value of these strategic resources. As an independent and trusted team of advisors we help clients deliver a fundamental change in their capacity to support the growth of sales, to become more competitive in terms of prices and to minimize risks and provide operational flexibility. Join a team of more than 3,000 supply chain specialists around the world. We are looking for candidates who would join our new Supply Chain & Operations group.
- participation in transformation projects, in particular related to the transformation of Demand Planning area
- planning and management of the work related to quantitative and qualitative analyses of business processes,
- planning and management of quantitative analyses for the needs of business decisions made by the client ("Business Case" as a part of a profitability analysis),
- preparation and finalization of the project deliverables (reports, workshop materials and presentations, proposals etc.),
- project and program management activities such as:
- reviewing and keeping up to date project plans, action logs, risks logs,
- scheduling and leading project meetings (internal and external),
- documenting and following upon agreed actions.
- bachelor's degree
- knowledge of Planning processes, especially Demand Planning
- advanced MS Excel skills, including VBA
- knowledge of Planning tools such as OMP, APO, IBP, Kinaxis, JDA would be an advantage
- readiness to travel abroad for business purposes (approx. 30% of working time),
- English language proficiency team building and motivation skills,
- strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- work on the international projects for the renowned company,
- opportunity to learn from the best specialists in the market,
- stable employment conditions - contract of employment for an indefinite period,
- social package (medical care, wellness program incl. gym memberships and massage room in the office) as well as attractive training plans (soft skills and competency trainings),
- comfortable working conditions.