Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Digital Projects Team Leader | Cracow
Digital Projects Team Leader | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of the role:
Content capabilities, migration and maintenance subject matter expert. Leading a team responsible for web maintenance across the European digital portfolio and content standardization
What you’ll do:
- Seniority within the organization, based on extensive experience in delivering digital projects answering to Amway ABOs and customers needs
- Subject matter expert for online content capabilities and other digital initiatives
- Business analysis for content capabilities and migration processes within digital projects (including requirements gathering, user acceptance tests, bug fixes and new functionalities definition in alignment with IT)
- Ensuring standardization of tools and processes for digital implementations
- Developing and monitoring KPIs for projects and seeking process improvements in all areas of responsibility
- Work closely together with the European digital and IT teams in case of implementation of new functionalities and tools
- Oversee the web content creation and localization processes and manages team to deliver
- Ensure adherence to overall style guides and best online practice as well as a harmonised implementation in all markets
- Work closely with the Marketing Comms and Affiliate Marketing Teams to ensure timely implementation according to schedule and resource availability
- Leads ddefinition of templates providing standardization of Amway Online content (incl. content pages, product content)
- Manage relationships, negotiate contracts with and supervise agencies supporting localization and maintenance services as well as owned digital projects.
- Monitor service levels and locate, assess and replace vendors when necessary
- Tracking and monitoring budget adherence and implementing measure in case of deviation
- Leads and manages Digital Project Leaders team
- Leads and manages strategic and complex digital projects.
What you’ll need:
- Highly dynamic person with track record of delivering results and making change happen
- Minimum 7 years in a marketing, Digital or similar role
- Team leadership experience
- Proven experience of best practices in website design, business analysis for content capabilities on numerous international websites
- Advanced experience in project management (including critical path management to deliver projects on time and within budget)
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams, contributing and sharing best practises/ knowledge / collateral and ideas
- Excellent communications & presentation skills at all levels, including senior management
- Time management, organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic of HTML is helpful but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work in a sometimes highly technical environment, and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- International Travel required
- Experience in dealing with Creative Agencies
- Strong focus on Standardization
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."