Currently, PwC looking for an enthusiastic person for the following global position::
Learning & Development Senior Instructional Designer - Manager
Location: Europe (all territories), UK, US, South Africa
The main area of responsibility will be to support the detailed design of programmes, both formal (NLDP) and bespoke for the key talent pool of Partners (Senior level people in organization), maximizing the impact of digital platforms, in-person workshops and continued use of innovative learning methods such as virtual and augmented reality, etc.
Key areas will include:
- Programme design and development, including detailed learning objectives, overall content and appropriate delivery vehicles, to ensure development and delivery of highest quality learning experiences tied to the expected learning outcomes;
- Partnering with other global team members, Content Advisory Board, vendors/outsource providers, Subject Matter Specialists to create effective solutions;
- Support (and, at times, lead) project teams and Subject Matter Specialists/Content Advisory Board members or others they identify during content development, including task breakdown, performance gap analysis, and root-cause analysis, etc.;
- Map objectives and desired outcomes to learning taxonomies and create instructional strategies, learning, and delivery plans;
- Analyze knowledge and performance gaps, desired outcomes, learner characteristics and contexts, and other program or initiative constraints;
- Review cumulative assessment and evaluation data and use that feedback to perpetually improve solutions;
- For eLearning, will oversee the storyboarding process and gain approval from the Leadership Development Strategist of final storyboards before they going to production;
- Manage and coordinate the development and preparation of job aids, instructional materials, classroom, and online training appropriate to specific program objectives.
8 + years experience within designing for all modalities: technology-based learning (self-study, virtual classroom, job-aids/performance support) including creation of storyboards for self-studies, and virtual classroom and mobile learning platforms as well as traditional classroom and conferences; preferably in consulting or training companies;
- University degree: education-related degree in a relevant discipline (adult education, instructional design/technologies, organizational development, etc.) is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written) is required;
- Demonstrable experience linking instructional design, evaluation, learning assessment, instructor preparation, and delivering "blended" learning solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain collaborative relationships;
- Experienced, comfortable, and effective at working with senior level stakeholders across the organization demonstrating an understanding of PwC Network strategy, the underlying business and our client service partners;
- Quickly building and leveraging a broad network of relationships across the globe;
- Ability to manage multiple design projects in highly ambiguous environments;
- Readiness for business travel;
- Experience as a virtual classroom instructor helpful and desirable.
- Participation in international, challenging projects and significant development opportunities;
- Working with experienced colleagues and high-class specialists globally;
- Dynamic, project driven work environment;
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere.