Join our IoT Competency Hub for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region. The role will provide IT/OT/IoT architecture transformation and governance to the existing IoT practice. It will play a direct role in supporting strategic IoT / IIoT transformation programmes from the architecture perspective.
Your key responsibilities
- Working on international projects focused on defining and implementing IoT architectures
- Participate and lead projects in the area of architecture and governance.
- Manage transformation projects by designing and implementing organizational and process changes and drive convergence between technologies.
- Establish and improve client’s operations in the area of industrial control systems (IIoT).
- Provide thought leadership in the area of architecture, governance and target operating models.
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of all levels of Enterprise Architecture.
- Practical experience in defining and implementing Enterprise Architecture models.
- Practical experience in defining architectures integrating IT and OT.
- Practical experience in setting-up Enterprise Architecture function in large organizations.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- TOGAF certificate
- Project management experience
- Experience working in industrial environment
- Hands-on experience in design and build of IoT systems
What we look for
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Readiness to travel (mostly Middle East and Europe).
What working at EY offers
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union