EY MillionYou allows us to launch dedicated and fully customized digital spaces where communities of employees, consumers, and citizens can thrive, collaborate, and co-create in an exciting, fun, and serendipitous way. With more time spent in front of screens than ever before in human history, people are hungry for new digital experiences, innovative forms of engagement, and creative ways of expressing themselves. This is where the EY MillionYou team comes into play. Combining EY MillionYou’s super-fluid technology and expertise in designing for human experiences, alongside a team willing to go that extra mile, we are constantly reimagining ourselves and delivering high-value products helping our global clients to build a better working world. Now, with our technology and services business growing, EY MillionYou in expanding in EMEIA and North America.
Candidate profile and experience:
- A minimum of 3–5 years' experience managing digital products and solutions working with multidisciplinary teams (e.g., software engineers, designers, architects, business users).
- Experience working in a virtual and international environment.
- Experience in client-facing roles as well as creating and managing online communities.
As a Community & Engagement Lead, you will be the go-to person for new client communities, with a focus on EMEIA and North America. Part account lead and part community manager, with a strong focus on flawless execution, you’re the in-community expert that brings participation experiences to life and always keeps their fingers on the pulse of our communities and our clients. You will working with a distributed team of community strategy, services and technology professionals to deliver quality client service, analyze complex problems, and deliver insightful solutions. We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious, tech-savvy professional with international business experience and a passion for user experience design. You will be a part of high-performing diverse teams, aligned with EY’s values delivering exceptional client service and preparing our clients for a digital future. You will also perform the following activities:
- Working on international projects from concept creation to project closing.
- Leading client meetings, providing inspiration and outstanding levels of client service.
- Imagining, planning and executing participation experiences that drive value for our clients and the communities of consumers, employees and citizens.
- Crafting strategies and creative ideas to shape and engage communities by leveraging various forms incl. ideation sessions, discussion jams, insights questions, storytelling, social content creation and more.
- Assisting with developing community personas, customer journey maps, user flows for various digital platforms and websites.
- Analysing the outcomes of community activities and supporting the delivery of timely reporting and insights from the communities to our clients. Use these insights to regularly advise our clients on strategic planning.
- Managing the execution of the community engagement plans incl. communications
- Working in a software development life cycle across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, and deployment of the digital products.
- Providing coaching and share best practices to improve the adoption of various digital products and expand usage into new business areas for our clients.
- Acting as a key liaison with our management, project management, design and technology teams ensuring everyone is organized and supported as needed.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Client- and community-centricity
- Collaborative and inclusive working style.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to keep driving forward when faced with obstacles and barriers.
- Ability to own problems.
- Commitment to our strategy, plans, and values.
- Awareness of what is happening in the current marketplace and how it will impact the business.
- Clear understanding of EY’s proposition in the marketplace.