Fullstack Java Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you enjoy working with developers and customers to deliver modern microservice based applications? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
You will be required to:
• be responsible for designing and building critical components to successfully deliver solutions
• work with a global team of analysts, engineers and business stakeholders
• take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• embrace the complex business requirements and enjoy the challenge of implementing them
• work as part of an agile development team within a global technology team located in the UK, Poland, and India
You will be part of the Finance Technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization, part of the wider Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, Poland. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
– Proven hands-on experience in the development, design, maintenance and integration of software solutions
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you like to figure out how things work
– Experience with the full software development life cycle predominantly with Agile Methodologies
– Proficiency in Java 8, Spring Framework with SpringBoot, Gradle/Maven
– Proven experience in development using React JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS, Node
– Hands-on experience with RESTful services
– Experience with relational databases
Nice to have (not mandatory)
– Knowledge in writing reactive code (Project Reactor / RxJava)
– Knowledge in cloud infrastructure (MS Azure is desirable)
– Knowledge in Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, and other cloud-native infrastructure technologies
– Knowledge in NO-SQL databases (Azure CosmosDB is a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."