Business Analyst - SRI / White Program Manager
Job Reference #
Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly and know how to solve problems in elegant way? Do you have sharp analytical, financial management and presentation skills?
We're looking for someone who will:
• maintain the operational processes required by central SRI / White including the coordination of all stakeholders and interfaces
• preparation and facilitation of management meetings
• be responsible for quarterly activity surveys and manage the changes of personnel assigned to SRI / White
• maintain financial data to support the monthly reporting and analysis as well any ad-hoc queries
• own the submission of monthly Full Year Forecast, accruals, budget shifts and 3 Years Strategic Plan submissions for the SRI / White programs
• understand the drivers behind the financial development, contribute to accurate analyses and take ownership in improving the quality of our reporting, forecasting and presentation processes.
• communicates pro-actively to drive collaboration and process improvements across local teams, functions and borders
You will join Group General Counsel Service Enablement & Business Management team. Our team supports and manages processes across all divisions within Legal area. We focus on strategic initiatives, PMO, cost management, planning and forecasting and providing business management and operations support services.
Role will be based in Kraków/ Fabryczna.
• bachelor or masters degree
• experience in the financial area
• working proficiency in usage of MS Office Package (Excel, Power Point)
• fluent in English
• high communication skills and the ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
• strong presentation skills
• excellent attention to detail combined with strong numerical and analytical skills
• a self-starter willing to go the extra mile
• able to challenge / influence / facilitate and guide
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."