Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone, who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Join us as Client Service Representative
As a Client Service Representative, you’ll work under direct supervision, supporting senior team members in performing reviews of daily service and transaction work and participate in the execution of client account conversions, reporting and analysis. You will serve as a primary contact for clients (internal and external) and provide timely and accurate completion of all client deliverables and inquiries with support of more senior colleagues. To be successful, you’ll need to be customer oriented, well organized, team oriented and eager to learn.
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- Prior work experience in a client servicing role would be an asset
- Ability to effectively prioritize and resolve client needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Desire to grow through development opportunities
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German and/or French would be an asset (but is not required)
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Opportunity to learn from “think global act local” perspective as an advantage of working in a global team
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others