PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Treasury Specialist (Analyst)
As a part of CEE Regional Management, the CEE Treasury team provides centralised operational Treasury services to PwC businesses across Central and Eastern Europe. The role is to support the CEE team to ensure that liquidity, risk and various reporting needs are managed accurately and promptly across various internal clients in accordance with central Treasury guidelines. It is also required to participate in system- and process-related improvement initiatives through individual projects. It is a full time role based in Warsaw/Budapest with potential for travel.
- Planning and reporting of daily cash positions and perform variance analysis,
- Analysis of interest, exchange gains and losses,
- Support to cash centralisation through cash pooling structures,
- Support to production of periodic cash flow, forecast and forex reporting,
- Back office for FX management area,
- Participate in periodic closing,
- Participation in various Treasury projects.
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in Finance Department or Shared Service,
- Financial oriented mind-set,
- Practical knowledge of treasury area will be an advantage,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
- Fluent business English, ability to communicate well,
- Ability to work cross-border in teams,
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines in projects.
- Experience in multinational environment and matrix reporting structures,
- Knowledge of pooling / netting systems,
- Knowledge in FX and derivative trades.
- competitive remuneration including employee benefits plans,
- development opportunities in a multicultural environment,
- being a member of a young, open minded team.