Industry X - Product & Platform Engineering Consultant
What will you do?
- Delivering high-impact client solutions by bringing together offerings with a clear understanding of the client problem statement
- Own & manage key stakeholder relationships with the account team as per deployment in the areas of Platform Engineering
- Support executives in growing the consulting business
- Support in development of offerings, material, tools in Platform Engineering, Product Management & Platform Data Management
- Develop personal capability in areas of Product Management, Agile Engineering, Data Platforms & Delivery
- Contributing positively to the leadership group of Product & Platform Engineering
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Consulting, Product/Software Platforms, Platform Architecture/Design
- Excellent problem solving & root cause analysis skills
- Engineering background
- Excellent project management & stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding written & spoken communication skills and experience of working with cross-cultural leaders & stakeholders
- Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
- Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.