Network Implementation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you good at designing and implementing networks? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Take ownership of delivering a solution end to end: design, implementation, support documentation
- Create High Level Design Documents (HLD) ensuring the solution is risk adverse, appropriately sized, in line with internal standards and cost effective.
- Keep up to date with network technology
- Analyze networks, applications, traffic flows and write low level solutions in detail (LLD)
- Identify and manage business risks and issues; conducting impact assessments and identifying potential areas of conflict across work streams, business units and projects.
You’ll be working in the formed Networks Services located in one of our major hubs – Poland. We provide end-to-end support for the Networks operations as well as time to time covering planning, building and supporting the networks. You'll work with engineers and support teams to prepare detailed flows for our networks.
• Designed and implemented networks based on modern technologies that include Juniper, Cisco, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix, Infoblox
• Excellent knowledge of Cisco/Juniper/Arista router technology and services/protocols.
• Security: Firewall: Juniper SSG / ISG and JUNOS SRX
• Routing and Switching: Cisco (all flavours), Juniper (EX, MX & QFX) and Arista
• Load Balancing: f5 LTM/ GTM & Citrix Netscalers
• Proxy: McAfee and Bluecoat
• Protocols: BGP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, Multicast
• Tools: Wireshark, SevOne, Fluke
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."