PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
As a member of the Workday Team at PwC, you’ll not only deliver a new technology - you will take part in HR or Financials Transformation and create innovative solutions (also Workday Extend) that help our clients to unlock their full potential and set them on the fast track to a better way of working. You will have the unique opportunity to participate in international projects end-to-end, and boost your skills and career to the next level.
Please read more about our mutual opportunity below.
Workday Finance Consultant
- Deployment of Workday Financials product suite with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members,
- Work closely with our Clients to help convert and load legacy data into Workday,
- Solution design and configuration using your Finance as well financial systems knowledge to identify the key issues for our client undergoing change in the finance area,
- Using your business analysis skills to identify and document client requirements, and determine the finance system and data strategies,
- System configuration, testing, and data activities to ensure that proposed solution suits Client’s needs,
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements,
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices,
- Maintaining a partner relationship with your Client based on trust, professionalism and engagement,
- Share product knowledge with other consultants and help mentor new consultants.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Workday Financials,
- A demonstrable history of working in at least one of the following positions: 1. Implementation Financial, and/or Expense Management ERP solutions (Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Lawson, etc.) as either a consultant or customer,
2. Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company,
3. Finance team member in a large company working with dedicated IT system
Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel (must have worked with large volumes of data),
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients,
- Functional expertise in at least one of the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Procurement, Asset Management, Projects, Expense Management, Financial Reporting, or Budgeting,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities,
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training,
- Experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously is a plus,
- Fluent English allowing work on international projects,
- Willingness to travel.
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Technical onboarding including Workday certification (if applicable),
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market,
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Stable employment.