Digital Procurement Analyst / Consultant
What will you do?
- Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
- Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics
- Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping…)
- Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
- Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings…)
- Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity…)
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
- Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ Experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Hands-on experience working within the Sourcing & Procurement field and transformational related topics within industry or consulting
- Good understanding of e-Procurement tools (e.g. Ariba, Ivalua, Coupa, etc) with system implementation will be strong asset
- Good understanding of Sourcing and Procurement processes: Global and Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Procure-to-Pay Processes Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management, Category Management, Spend Management Solutions
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Access
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.