Financial Crime Prevention Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a specialist with the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• understand, analyze and document Financial Crime Prevention case management requirements from the Business
• analyze and evaluate complex workflow requirements over integration of systems to optimize and enhance case management processes
• work with the Business, IT, compliance subject matter experts and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• interface with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• manage user acceptance testing (UAT) activities, through to sign-off
• keep program managers and stakeholders informed of progress
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• set up and maintain processes to ensure that key data gathering, analysis, and reporting needs are sustainably and efficiently produced
• coordinate and support business requirements relating to case management data extraction and management information reporting
• provide ad-hoc and targeted training over data extraction techniques from the tool
• assist Financial Crime Standardised Case Management Tool (FC SCMT) project team in project management tasks from maintaining project management reporting tools to preparation of Committee slides
• coordinate project software releases in order to prioritize key change requests, covering multiple Businesses, regions and Compliance and IT functions
You’ll be working in Cracow in the Financial Crime Prevention Change team within the wider Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) function. We are a global team that drives the change portfolio including e.g. Transaction Monitoring, Initial and Ongoing Due Diligence, Client Risk Rating and Name and Media Screening in addition to Case Management. We focus on protecting the capital and our reputation by making sure we become a best-in-class Financial Crime Prevention function.
• a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent work experience)
• previous relevant experience as business analyst or in change management is required
• a passion for processes and delivering projects
• analytical and documentation skills with the ability to provide practical solutions
• excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
• a good understanding of banking, in particular exposure to anti-money laundering and know-you-client experience
• an understanding of software development lifecycle, with experience in working in an agile project and using collaboration tools such as JIRA, PPM and Confluence
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."