Do you feel at home in the heart of the digital and data-driven customer experience? Do you know how to design digital marketing across web, mobile, email, DMP, analytics, reporting, personalization, decisioning, testing, display, search and social ad platforms? Do you know how to develop effective operating models for high velocity marketing teams? If Yes, then EY is the right place for you. You will be part of a team that is focused on helping diverse clients to transform their organizations with best in class marketing technologies. We welcome experienced professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of our Experience Technology Team.
Your key responsibilities
The experience technology area is rapidly growing, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and continue to develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital marketing landscape. Your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ teams and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with technical and business support to solve their diverse business issues using marketing technology. You will contribute in providing exceptional subject matter expertise and solving complex problems to make a difference for our Clients. We will expect your contribution into sales activities and team growth. You’ll become a leader helping to develop and implement activation strategies, influence Clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble. We will appreciate if You are willing to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and support prioritizing participation in practice initiatives to provide a long-term pipeline of projects for our firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to solve our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you
- Lead in activation engagements to aid clients to operate in new ways, in agile rhythms and to make the most of experience platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Gather and analyse information from our clients to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve integrated marketing performance and operations, and develop roadmaps, and outputs to deliver them.
- Support and participate in thought leadership for marketing challenges to orchestrate and operate in new ways, including Agile Marketing.
- Working with teams to develop new operating models and organizational structures for our clients that encompass people, process, technology and governance within and across marketing organizations in order to unlock value and meet desired business outcomes.
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients and key stakeholders.
- Support in growing Experience Platforms competencies at EY Technology Consulting.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media.
- Support sales and go to market activities.
- Mentor and coach junior staff.
Skills and attributes
- Strong critical thinker, ability to develop solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner.
- Subject matter knowledge in integrated marketing operations and processes with expertise in understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct marketing channels.
- Hands on Experience with leading digital platforms such as e.g. Adobe Experience Cloud, Pega
- Marketing or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing marketing and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities.
- Experience in data-driven client micro-segmentation.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and challenges.
- Understanding the intricacies of working with large global clients and communicating complex technical concepts in a simple, clear language appropriate to the audience.
- Good storytelling.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle stress and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a large work environment, with numerous partners.
- Have a holistic and collaborative approach, bringing people together to meet a common goal.
- The role requires excellent client communication and facilitating skills, ability to influence others and gain consensus, and team collaboration (involving sensitive / political topics that will require some careful positioning and communication).
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, computer science or marketing.
- 5+ years of marketing / marketing operations experience with integrated CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing with/for B2C, B2B or B2B2C organizations.
- 3+ years of experience consulting, as a marketing strategist or defining process and organizational design solutions in a business environment.
- Experience working within a digital business or digital agency.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies across multiple channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Display, Social Media, Email, and other areas.
- Experience with technologies and processes for marketing, personalization such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo.
- Experience with digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, etc.) across digital properties including mobile web and apps.
- Experience with the strategic deployment tagging for digital analytics, paid media, and 3rd party applications.
What working at EY offers
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility and room for entrepreneurship in which you can optimally develop your talents. This also includes a tailor-made onboarding program.
- Market-based remuneration and excellent fringe benefits.
- A network of EY colleagues and partners with in-depth knowledge of CX, MarTech, Digital transformation, Data science and many more.
- Nice colleagues and an ambitious and informal corporate culture. We think it is important to enjoy our work. In addition to the challenging assignments that we are allowed to do for our clients, we find time for different joint activities like parties and drinks (virtual for now).