PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Every IT solution is based on data, therefore the area of data management is key for all IT projects. The DATA Department at PwC IT Services is a group of specialists with deep understanding of business needs of our customers allowing the solutions we design to fully meet the expectations of all users.
We design Data Warehouses, configure Reporting Systems, plan and execute Data Migration processes for companies from various industry sectors.
Our engineers take care of Data Quality, optimize SQL and procedural code regardless of the technology and define flows in ETL/ELT processes
Analysts and Data Architects develop an enterprise-wide approach to data and data related issues.
Azure Data Architect
As a Senior Member of our Team you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects,
- Collaborate and actively propose Azure based solutions to problems found at our Clients,
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients,
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen,
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges,
- Train, coach, and supervise staff,
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues,
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with leading and managing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related Business Systems Integrations solutions, which includes the following:
Leveraging extensive knowledge to create and deliver best of breed approach to data within cloud computing solutions to meet PwC's and the client's objectives,
Delivering cloud based application architectures and development, data integration, distributed data management, and application testing,
Understanding hardware virtualization (servers, storage, and networks), grid computing, internet security architectures (including application and integration),
Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with particular emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects,
Collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions,
Proven extensive track record of success leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
Continuous Development / Continuous Integrations tools such as Azure Devops, Gitlab etc.,
Cloud application development using tools such as Arm or Terraform,
Backend application building using Java, .NET or similar technologies,
Analytical systems development using SQL, Python,
Machine Learning and/or BigData knowledge.
Additional important skills:
- Consistent and extensive knowledge of utilizing creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on, as well as proven intimate knowledge of researching problems and/or issues and developing and offering effective solutions for, clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and Cloud Application Transformation,
- Proven extensive ability to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client briefings,
- Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader:
supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust,
seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation,
participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities,
coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.