Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable and Payable Team Leader with strong working experience in leadership and Accounts Receivable and Payable/Payable process. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You lead a functional work team within Accounts Receivable and Payable focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of accounting transactions
- You fully manage human resource planning, selection, development, periodic performance review of team members and create learning atmosphere among team members
- You ensure Key Performance Indicators are met with the pre-defined objectives and define tasks to ensure delivery of services to assigned business partners in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- You perform analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies for correction and conduct investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary
- You act as point of contact for all process/people related escalations
- You ensure compliance with internal guidelines and procedures developing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies, including Accounts Receivable and Payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- You act as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits and lead the internal control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for Accounts Receivable and Payable testing
- You identify, recommend and assist in implementation of best practices to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains across the region/global
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Finance function and at least 3 years in a role relevant to Accounts Receivable or Payable and 2 years in managing a team directly
- Experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global Company a strong plus
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Demonstrate proficiency in the domain of Accounts Receivable or Payable and thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills and ERP experience as a must
- Proficient in business English
- Excellent communication skills as well as team handling and delegations skills
- Collaborative and conflict resolving approach to stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, handle different initiatives concurrently, create learning atmosphere among team members and leverage networks within the organization
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: