Business Analyst for Financial Crime Prevention Change
Compliance, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have a proven anti-money laundering and know-you-client experience in a banking environment but you would still like to learn more? Are you a detail focused person who is inquisitive and enjoys analyzing data? Are you a specialist with the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture, analyze and document business requirements for clients risk rating models and system setups
• analyze and evaluate complex client and transactional data
• work with the front office staff, IT, compliance subject matter experts, model developers and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
• interface with IT on the design and testing of solutions
• coordinate with the front office on business integration aspects such as operating model development, training & communication
• support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
• keep program managers and stakeholders informed of progress
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
Business Analysts are the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Financial Crime Prevention, Regulatory and Governance, and IT.
You’ll be working in the Financial Crime Prevention Change team within the wider Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) function. We are a global team that drives the change portfolio including e.g. Transaction Monitoring, Initial and Ongoing Due Diligence, Case Management and Name and Media Screening in addition to Client Risk Rating. We focus on protecting the capital and reputation of the bank by making sure we become a best-in-class Financial Crime Prevention function.
• a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (or equivalent)
• previous relevant experience as business analyst or in Change Management is required
• a solid knowledge of client risk rating in the context of banking, risk control, AML, and/or IT
• an understanding of software development lifecycle, with experience in working in an agile project and using collaboration tools such as JIRA, PPM and Confluence
• excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly
• fluent in English
• analytical and documentation skills with the ability to provide practical solutions
• proficiency in MS Office
• able to balance numerous tasks and competing priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."