Our team of specialists in the financial crimes prevention provides advisory services in the field of counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing. We help institutions to ensure compliance with legal requirements in the scope of KYC, AML and sanctions. We conduct independent reviews of KYC, AML and sanction risk management functions, as well as we help in transforming them. We also provide services to improve the current state (remediation) and conduct explanatory proceedings.
You will deal directly with the biggest and most interesting cases of violation of KYC and AML standards, and help our clients in coming out of crisis situations. You will have an opportunity to work on an international assignment in a young and dynamic team of EY specialists from different countries. You will learn about KYC, AML and sanction risk management under different jurisdictions.
Your key responsibilities
- Designing and improving customer and high risk transaction review within one of our remediation projects
- Performing functions quality control
- Preparation of SAR / STR reports
- Overseeing and coordinating the review
- Designing changes in IT systems supporting the review
- Daily cooperation with different stakeholders
Skills and attributes
- At least 5 years of experience in a position related to KYC, AML or sanction risk management in a financial institution (or at least 3 years in a managerial role)
- Very good and practical knowledge of KYC, AML and the EU and the US sanction regulations
- Experience in team or project management, related to KYC, AML or sanction risk management
- Very good knowledge of English
- Readiness to travel, up to 20%
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Very good knowledge of Polish
- Experience in implementing and improving processes in the scope of KYC, AML or sanction risk management
- Entrepreneurship with a proactive approach to tasks
- Having certificates related to money laundering prevention (CAMS) or project management (PMP, PRINCE 2)
What we look for
We look for candidates experienced in the scope of KYC, AML and sanctions , who know well how to organize work in this area, and who simultaneously look for new professional challenges. We look for people who want to use their knowledge and experience, while working on the most interesting remediation projects in Europe.