At BNY Mellon, we believe that recruitment is a core part of our talent platform and a key component to delivering on our commitments to our clients. We are seeking an Executive Sourcer who will partner with the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels, with a focus on diversity.
In this role you will:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to understand recruitment strategy and hiring goals for their focus area, and build a complementary sourcing strategy, providing industry insight and competitive intelligence with a strategic focus on diversity at every stage of the funnel.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through a variety of tools, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, tactical research, talent mapping, associations, referral generation, events, sourcing campaigns, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Build diverse pipeline and actively engage in diversity recruiting strategies
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape.
- Provide market intelligence and labor analytics data to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Develop an understanding of BNY Mellon’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
- Create and disseminate sourcing best practices to the team as the resident sourcing expert
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you if this applies to you:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ year of sourcing experience with an in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency or relevant experience
- Experience in recruiting for Investment Services or Technology or banking experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven track record of working with and building sourcing strategies with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels such as progressive Boolean searches, x-ray searches, job board, database searches, LinkedIn, niche sites and other alternative search techniques.
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
- Stellar candidate management skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity when solving problems.
- Tenacity to continue iterating on a search to find just the right person/people for a role.
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills