BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Analyst (Client Reporting/Post Trade Investment Monitoring) to join our team in Wroclaw.
As an Analyst you will provide high quality post trade investment monitoring services to external and internal clients, ensuring output is accurate and delivered within pre-defined deadlines. You will work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
• Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
• Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
• Conduct change management activities (e.g. new benchmarks, fund restructures etc).
• Actively maintain accurate client information held in the GRS databases.
• A basic understanding of Investment Monitoring services and financial instruments.
• Previous experience with regulatory reporting and UCITS requirements will be an advantage.
• Finance/Statistics/Maths related experience or degree is preferred.
• Experience in the preparation of analytical or financial reports. Additional experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact preferred.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, as well as problem solving and analytical skills. Basic knowledge of SQL tool would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail. Ability to analyze investment guidelines and policies to determine testing requirements.
• Proven organizational skills and ability to handle high volumes with tight deadlines.
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)