For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust helps clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
CT Ireland Client Services Provides clients with high quality operational support. We ensure that good client relations are maintained and inquiries are researched and resolved efficiently. Our daily work involves cooperating with onshore Client Service Managers and assisting them in their day-to-day responsibilities focused around servicing their deal portfolio.
Working hours - 9:00 – 17:15 with some overtime required depending on business needs
As our team supports processes for clients across the globe, our working hours may vary and we appreciate your flexibility.
As “Senior Client Service Representative” you are the main support for onshore CSMs responsible for managing day to day processes related to deal lifecycle. You will act as the main point of contact for a number of client queries, ensuring the timely resolution of all client issues. The role incorporates a broad range of operational and ad-hoc tasks and provides a great insight into the broader business of Corporate Trust
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Independently assisting clients by responding to complex phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responding to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for the most complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
- Researching and resolving complex operational or client issues. Assists in identifying trends in client issues and proposing solutions.
- Providing status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams. Directing inquiries to the appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Assisting with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency. Coordinate implementation of resulting process changes for the team.
- Providing guidance to less experienced staff; may serve as the escalation point for a team of support staff
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. Helps to develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills - Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Critical thinking skills, ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility towards tasks assigned, job timing and scope of responsibility. Confidence in making decisions of slight to moderate financial impact
- Experience in written client communication
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred (2-3 years)
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)