Technology Chapter Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you risen through the ranks initially starting out as Business Analyst, but currently performing a hands-on Program or Project Management role in the delivery of IT systems in a rapidly changing environment?
If you have, we’re looking for an HRIT Chapter Lead to:
• work predominantly with, but not limited to, the HR IT business analysts, project and program managers located across the globe
• analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts
• play a pivotal role in driving our target state from a technology culture, behavioral and skills perspective, which is key to HR and IT's success
• define, implement and stay current with IT program/project management and business analysis best practice across the project lifecycle
• cover technologies, process, methodologies, standards and toolsets
• educate, collaborate and influence the relevant IT stakeholders across all regions through matrix reporting
• think outside of the box and to challenge the status quo to drive new ways of doing things
• work with the Product/Services Strategy and Application Delivery teams to take theory and implement in practice
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges and change. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT and you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and make significant contributions to our IT programs. The role is based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
• university degree
• extensive hands-on experience as a IT project manager and IT business analyst as well as a Lead Program Manager/Chapter Lead in a matrix environment
• has led program and project managers, as well as business analysts to become more technical in nature
• a strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and influence high-performing teams
• ability to define, syndicate and implement best practice across the above domains, through applying first-hand experience and leveraging internal and external support
• able to challenge the status quo to drive the right output and to remain current
• proven experience in utilizing the latest methodologies, e.g. Agile SAFe, DevOps, BPM or similar, and building successful virtual teams around the world
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."