Internship in Financial Product Static Data Team with French
Job Reference #
Your role :
Are you looking for new challenges in a recognized worldwide financial institution? Are you motivated and bright person?
We are looking for someone like this to:
- Activation of various financial instruments based on IT platforms (Bloomberg, Telekurs)
- Valuation of prices and daily control to verify and analyze price variance
- Perform and analyze month-end report
- Interaction with various stakeholders
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
You will be working in Instrument Static Data in Group Operations and gaining the knowledge about Bank industry. The team based in Wroclaw, is part of a global function and works with financial instrument data supporting the new business for the French market.
Your paid internship will last 6 months, with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hours/week.
- Student or university degree
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Motivation, drive, willingness to start a career in a financial institution
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Communicative in French
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."