Senior IT System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Security Engineering and looking to work in Cyber Security area? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the Bank for vulnerability detection, keeping track of and ensuring their remediation progress? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment?
We are looking for an IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze issues within applications/systems and define corrective measures
– cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
– maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working in Infrastructure Vulnerability Services as part of its Engineering team based in Wroclaw. As an IT System Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for the Bank for vulnerability detection, keeping track of and ensuring their remediation progress across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
– excellent knowledge of Linux OS family, RedHat Enterprise versions in particular
– sound knowledge of Windows OS, Windows Server, Windows 10
– experience coding in Python and/or C#
– general knowledge of relation databases concept; ability to write SQL queries (TSQL; PL/SQL)
– hand-on experience with version control systems (GIT, SVN) and with build and deployment automation tools (TeamCity, Azure Pipelines, GitLab CD/CD, etc.)
– general understanding of Big Data solutions and computations (Hadoop)
– experience with Azure Cloud, or with other Cloud Tech providers is plus
– some experience with data presentation, analysis and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."