Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise (CoE) which in addition to Finance Business Partners and Global Business Services (GBS) Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Financial Planning and Analysis CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to drive Controlling & Planning standardization.
To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven FP&A Controlling Expert GBS with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Reporting to the Controlling & Planning Process Lead, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to assist business leaders and stakeholders, helping to evaluate the impact of major decisions.
- Organizing the Annual Planning and the 5Q Rolling Forecast Process in GBS
- Acting as PMO Lead for improvement and standardization initiatives also liaising with the ABB Way program
- Collection and consolidation of information from the GBS Hubs
- Managing the GBS Global Allocations and be the contact with Global FP&A
- Day-to-day controlling responsibilities for GBS Common Services
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends
- Preparing various financial analysis (e.g. cost / benefit analysis, inventories and NWC, overhead under / over absorption, Product / Customer profitability)
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity, recommend changes of process standards and procedures, identify areas for process / report standardization
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements
- Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation, ensuring SOPs are prepared and updated, ensuring service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, strategic planning and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration
- Strong MS Office skills
- Proficiency in business English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: