- Invoice Processing for PO and NON-PO invoices
- Processing of travel expenses
- AP balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Follow up on aged items
- Treatment of vendor’s queries (by email and phone)
- Participation in month end closing
- Secure high quality and professional day to day accounting service within agreed SLA
- Daily contact with Local Business and other departments regarding processes
- Identify potential process improvements within PTP area
- Experience in the Finance area, PTP experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in the team
- Very good Customer Service skills and strong customer driven focus
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and toward deadlines
- Pro-activeness, improvements driver, problem solver
- Very good knowledge of English and French language (written and oral)
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- 1 year contract.
- Very attractive working conditions.
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company.
- Friendly work environment.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- Opportunity for interesting development path within accounting.
- Participation in projects.
- Benefit package.
- Professional trainings.