Internship in Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
As an Intern in the Quality Assurance Regulatory Transaction Reporting team, you will be primarily responsible for assisting Team members by partnering with the business and IT to ensure that trade, transaction and position reporting to various exchanges and industry related self-regulatory organizations is complete ,accurate and on time.
You will accomplish this by performing reconciliations and managing our exception management process across reporting jurisdictions. Additionally, the role includes the re-engineering and implementing control/risk management improvements tasks.
The role involves building strong internal relationships with key contacts within the technology, compliance, legal and other operations teams. The ability to manage multiple deliverables, prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization is critical to this role.
Do you have an eye for details?
Do you have a 'test to break' attitude?
Do you like changing environment? Are you innovative and willing to set new standards?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• be a part of a Quality Assurance CAT ( Completeness, Accuracy and Timeliness)Team;
• perform quality control on relevant reports and ensure clear and transparent communication of key messages and underlying risks;
• work closely with partners and clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs;
• analyze various regulatory requirements and follow transaction flow to confirm its behavior is in line with this reporting regime;
• conduct deep dive reviews into existing reporting rules and understand the root cause of regulatory breaches;
• stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and ensure that those requirements are followed in the process your team run;
• improve and extend existing testing methodologies including automated solutions;
• define new test scenarios based on updated regulatory requirements;
• analyze, suggest and execute process and procedures optimization and improvements
• good management reporting skills
• proven data mining skills and strong attention to detail
• ability to multi-task and good problem solving skills
• sound understanding of Risk – operational, reputational
• basic understanding of regulatory landscape
• a university degree, preferably in Finance / Economics / Business Management would be an asset
• experience in financial industry would be an asset
• a great communicator with fluency in English
• inquisitive with analytical and risk-aware mind-set
• preferably equipped with knowledge of investment bank products, trade life cycle, and trade booking models
• Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."