In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creation of rules and search patterns for the automatic processing of bank statements (GL, AR and AP).
- Analyse why certain bank line items fail to match, identify the root cause and the solution and work towards implementing it with relevant parties (GBO, OpCo, and HGSS).
- Creation of rules and search patterns for the automatic processing of bank statements (GL, AR and AP). Performing wide range of tests of the rules and posting logic along with the documentation: Unit Tests, User Acceptance Tests, End to End Testing.
- Continuously improve AutoBank Master Data.
- Maintain the conversion tables of AutoBank.
- Track the processing of remittance advices and work closely with IT to develop future solutions.
- Analyze, create new mappings and track the processing of remittance advices in Remittance Advice module.
- Seek improvement opportunities based on workflow items highlighted by end user or based on own analysis.
Being first point of contact in case any issues with AutoBank Performance.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Business Administration.
- Excellent analytical skills, passionate about understanding complex scenarios and developing creative solutions.
- Excellent process understanding of Bank Statement Processing (GL accounting) and Post-Processing (Accounts Receivable and Payable accounting).
- End user experience in working with SAP.
- General understanding of business processes.
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive in identifying and solving issues.
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer