Business Transformation Lead
Mostly, you will:
- Drive transformation journey on assigned accounts to make an impact on client's value proposition,
- Collaborate with client / internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value,
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (to improve productivity and SLA performance) and drive delivery of such projects (automation, process improvements),
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balanced scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
- Manage Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of products consistent with established industry standards and customer requirements. Discovering potential for Automation/AI and building business case for it,
- Support the execution of innovation projects through the operational excellence agenda.
- Lean Six Sigma Black/Green Belt Certified / Practitioner with proofed projects record will be an asset
- Outsourcing services environment background
- Microsoft Office suite skills – proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools
- English – Fluent
- Finance and Accounting processes understanding will be an asset