Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access, constantly striving to create value for healthcare professionals, patients, payers and shareholders.
As a key player of the finance operations role in Smith & Nephew Global Business Services (GBS) you will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient finance transactional processes.
- Contact customers to collect outstanding debt.
- Coordinate customer’s queries with the relevant departments for dispute resolutions.
- Manage customer administration needs to help them pay the invoices (send account statement, dunning letter, provide invoice copy when required).
- Manage assigned portfolio of customer accounts for debt reduction and age of receivables improvement according to set targets.
- Report current status and flag any potential risks to Credit Controller.
- Maintain customer credit limit.
- Perform blocked order release related activities.
- Proactively build Customer relationship, continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Ensure compliance with collections policies and procedures.
- Deliver training sessions for New Joiners on request
- Lead daily meetings on request
- Perform quality check
- Prepare updates on results on Team Lead/Process Lead request
- Update SOPs /manuals/work instructions on request
- At least 3 years of experience in an international environment (cash operations, credit knowledge can be an asset)
- Sound overview of end to end OTC operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting.
- Proven record of process improvements
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact professionally and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
at Smith+Nephew we offer:
care | multisport
card | life
sharesave plan |
meals and fruits |
growth in the global
zones in the