Technology Product Owner– Derivatives & Solutions
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced Business Analyst or Product Owner with extensive Equity Derivatives experience who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment? Do you have a knack for identifying the sweet spot of maximum business benefit for the quickest strategic time to market? Are you able to communicate clearly with front office users, senior stakeholders and IT delivery teams at a detailed level to enable delivery excellence?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– provide product ownership for a major new strategic platform being rolled out globally, through being accountable for its management and delivery, including, but not limited to implementation, distribution, marketing, ongoing maintenance (improvements and modifications) and overall quality
– contribute specialist knowledge during all phases of product, program or strategy development and introduction, as well as supporting the ongoing product management activities.
– think strategically, making business cases and tough decisions that hold up over the long term
– keep stakeholders abreast of status and risks of current and proposed initiatives
– participate in ongoing product, program or strategy maintenance, tracking and improvement of products and their profitability
– be the direct & regular contact point with ‘real’ clients - “be the client in the room for the team“ & liaison with senior internal stakeholders
– heavily engage with aligned POD IT teams to deliver business benefit on a monthly basis whilst leading the Pod through the full product lifecycle
You’ll be working as part of the Global Derivatives & Solutions IT team on building out the capability of a new strategic Order Management platform. You’ll be based in Wroclaw but face off to front office users and stakeholders, and IT teams in APAC, EMEA and US, with IT teams.
– a high level ability in communicating and influencing
– the ability to engage the client to define clear business requirements, communicate these to the delivery lead and Pod team in a clear and user friendly way
– experience of performing business analysis on complex IT projects in financial services through the full software development lifecycle
– a good understanding of agile software development and testing practices
– excellent stakeholder management skills and familiarity with working with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
– a passion to reduce lead time and WIP
– professional business analysis certifications desirable
You may have:
– product owner certification
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– highly organised
– flexible and adaptable
– driven, ambitious and enjoy stretch challenges
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."