Technology Enablement Transformation Team is part EY Technology Consulting practice, supporting our clients across the CESA & EMEIA Region. Team focuses on technology and innovation, helping our clients to understand the impacts and opportunities presented with the evolving technology environment. We support our clients in navigating these changes, enabling their business strategy through the application of technology and innovation, and expertise in major IT transformations. We enable clients to measure and improve IT effectiveness increasing the overall return on technology investment The Quality Assurance & Testing Team works with some of the world’s best-known large domestic and global clients across different sectors who look to us to assist them with IT Quality Transformation & Application Test Delivery challenges.
You’ll be a part of a very dynamic and fast-paced environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration. Together, we will help our clients to drive transformational change in the way the client delivers application testing services within its organization. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional testing subject matter expertise and solving complex problems that make a difference for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Within the Global Testing Community our practice is focused on the following areas:
- programme Test Management & Test Strategy,
- test Process Improvement,
- test Automation Strategy & Framework Implementation,
- test Data Automation
- database/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence/Analytics Testing,
- defect and Problem Management,
- release and Delivery Management,
- performance and Non-Functional Testing.
Skills and attributes
- master’s degree,
- very good English Language verbal and written communication,
- demonstrable knowledge around Software Testing,
- flexibility and willingness to travel to the customers locations on an “as-needed” basis.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 1-8 years of experience in software testing, preferably in financial area,
- hands-on with defining and implementing test strategy & test process. Proficient in are of test scenarios, test cases and test data management – Should be able to perform hands-on test design in a very dynamic environment,
- ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables,
- excellent business communication, leadership skills,
- recognized Testing/QA certifications such as ISTQB Certified Tester,
- experience with HP Quality Center, JIRA, VSTS and other test management tools,
- working knowledge of database concepts and query languages (SQL),
- experience in working in agile methodologies,
- experience in large, international projects,
- experience with insurance products (Guidewire, Fadata, TIA) is a plus
- german or other European language is a plus.
What we look for:
We are looking for Candidates to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in Testing related roles. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Global Testing Community in technical and technology focused testing roles. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of projects for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- work in a professional, dynamic and truly global team,
- intellectual Property Tax Benefits,
- clear development path with multiple learning and training opportunities,
- development opportunities in international multilingual environment,